Declaring or Changing a Minor

Professional undergraduate students requesting a declaration or change of minor or concentration must complete a Professional Minor/Concentration Request Form and obtain approval from the department/program. Students may add minors or concentrations up to the time at which they apply for graduation. If you wish to add a minor or concentration after applying for graduation, consult your academic records specialist in the Office of the Registrar to verify that the minor can be simultaneously completed with the major degree program.