Homeschooled Students

Admission is based on the completed application (see the undergraduate Admission to the University section in this catalog), with stronger emphasis on the student’s SAT I or ACT scores. Applicants who are homeschooled and do not have an official high school transcript to submit to the university with the Application for Undergraduate Admission are not required to take the General Educational Development (GED) Test or the California High School Proficiency Examination. If the student does not have access to an official transcript or does not subscribe to a transcript service, the student will be asked to submit a transcript created by the primary instructor. The transcript may be completed by a parent if that individual is the only instructor.