Graduation Requirements and Commencement
Graduation is not automatic upon completion of all coursework in a degree program. Students who intend to graduate must complete a Graduation Application Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar along with the current graduation fee. See the Academic Calendar for deadlines. Submission of the form is mandatory whether or not the student intends to participate in a commencement ceremony. Ceremony dates are listed in the Academic Calendar.
A degree is granted based on the completion of all requirements prior to degree posting dates. This includes verification of maintaining the minimum grade-point average for the degree program.
- Additional Degree Requirements
- Additional Master’s Degree or Concurrent Program Requirements
- Application for Graduation
- Course Replacement and Substitution
- Degree Posting
- Determining Degree Requirements
- Grade-Point Average Requirement
- Normal Progress Toward a Degree and Time Limit for Degree