Change of Program

Admission to a professional program at Azusa Pacific University is program specific. If a student changes plans and wants to enroll in a program other than that to which he or she was accepted, the student must submit a Change of Program Form with the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions. International students must contact International Student Compliance, located in the Student Services Center.

A program representative will contact the student if further documentation and materials are required for this change of program. No credit toward the new degree program will be granted before written program acceptance has been secured.

Declarations or changes of minors or concentrations require submission of a Professional Minor/Concentration Request Form, rather than a Change of Program Form.