The university posts professional undergraduate degrees on the 1st and 15th of each month, and on the predetermined schedule listed below. All degree requirements must be met prior to the posting date.
- 16-Week, 8-Week 1, and 8-Week 2 Sessions (December 19)
- 16-Week, 8-Week 1, and 8-Week 2 Sessions (May 8)
- 8-Week 1 Session (July 3)
- 12-Week Session (July 31)
- 16-Week and 8-Week 2 Sessions (August 28)
For degrees completed on dates other than these, the degree posting will occur on the next scheduled posting date.
Once the degree is posted, the degree record is complete and final. It can be rescinded only in the case of substantiated error or fraud. A student cannot add coursework to or remove coursework from the posted degree to improve grade-point average or to add concentrations or emphases, and cannot request a degree title change.