Change of Program

Admission to graduate and professional programs at Azusa Pacific University is program specific. If a student changes plans and wishes to enroll in a program other than that to which he or she was accepted, the student must file a Change of Program Form with the Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions. International students must contact the International Center.

A program representative will contact the student if further documentation and materials are required for the change of program. No credit toward the new degree program will be granted before written program acceptance has been secured.