Withdrawal from Courses

Students may officially withdraw from a course at any time after the Drop Period through the 10th week of the semester; to do so, students must secure a Class Withdrawal Form from the Undergraduate Enrollment Services Center and obtain a signature from their professor. Students will receive a grade of W (withdrawal) in that course and the units will be factored into their total units attempted. The W grade is recorded on the transcript and appropriate tuition fees are assessed. A student who never attends or stops attending a course for which he or she is officially registered without following the accepted procedures will receive an F or FN (failure, nonattending) grade in that course.