Campus Housing

Because the residential experience strongly supports the mission of APU, all traditional undergraduates who do not live locally at home are required to live in campus housing during their freshman and sophomore years. An exemption process exists for students who live with their parents locally, married students, and students who have special circumstances that present an obstacle to campus residency. Incoming freshman students and sophomore transfer students must submit a Request for Campus Housing Assignment form or a Request for Campus Housing Exemption form. The Request for Campus Housing Assignment form is sent to incoming students after their enrollment deposit is paid. The Request for Campus Housing Exemption form can be obtained from your admissions counselor in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Junior and senior transfer students are also encouraged to submit a housing request form to live in campus housing.

While the university is the sole determiner of final housing assignments, specific living area and mutual roommate requests are met whenever possible, though specific requests are less likely to be realized once living areas begin to fill. Campus housing is limited to the Azusa campus. Learn more about campus housing at APU.