MA in Strategic Communication
Learn more about the MA in Strategic Communication program.
|COMM 500||Strategic Communication Theory and Practice||3|
|COMM 502||Writing and Media Content Development||3|
|COMM 503||Research Methods||3|
|COMM 504||Digital Analytics and Consumer Insights||3|
|COMM 505||Ethics in Strategic Communication||3|
|COMM 506||Reputation Management||3|
|COMM 590||Professional Project I||3|
|COMM 596||Professional Project II||3|
|Choose two of the following:|
|Case Studies in Strategic Communication|
|Global Strategic Communication|
|Special Topics in Strategic Communication|
University graduate admission and program-specific requirements must be met before an application is complete (see Admission to the University). Program-specific application requirements are available online.
International students should contact Graduate and Professional Admissions for application procedures.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Demonstrate mastery of the knowledge, skills, and research appropriate to strategic communication professionals.
- Create professional-quality strategic communication materials that meet the needs of a wide variety of diverse communities.
- Examine business and organizational fundamentals related to the strategic communication field as well as various for-profit and nonprofit settings.
- Produce high-quality multimedia content that demonstrates clarity of writing, mastery of transmedia platforms, and design expertise for a variety of audiences.
- Incorporate faith-based decision making, professional ethical standards, and legal foundations in the pursuit of Truth, equity, and fairness in the strategic communication space.