Minor in Theater Arts
|THTR 110||Introduction to Acting 1||3|
|THTR 210||Fundamentals of Stagecraft||3|
|THTR 225||History of Theater to the Nineteenth Century 2||3|
|or THTR 226||History of Theater: 19th Century to the Present|
|Select three of the following:||9|
|Theatrical Lighting and Sound|
|Introduction to Stage Management|
|Theater Education, K-12|
|Theater for Social Change 3|
|Writing 3: Playwriting 4|
|Dramatic Theory and Criticism|
Meets the General Education Humanities: Fine Arts requirement.
THTR 225 meets the General Education Intercultural Competence requirement.
Meets the General Education Civic Knowledge and Engagement requirement.
Meets the General Education Writing 3 requirement.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Integrate technique and skills needed to become an interdisciplinary theater artist.
- Apply professional production techniques.
- Evaluate the historical development of theater as an art.
- Apply analytical approaches to drama.
- Identify the contribution and impact of Christian faith and practice in the theatrical arts.