MA in Music Industry
|Foundations of Music Entrepreneurship
|Commercial Music Strategic Marketing
|Entrepreneurship and Media-Based Streams in Commercial Music
|Commercial Music Structure and Global Industry Issues
|Finance and Accounting for Music Entrepreneurs
|Music and Media
|Comprehensive Artistic Management
|Public Policy and Strategic Planning in the Music Industry
|Ethics and Faith in Music Industry Management
|Music Entrepreneurship Project
University graduate admission and program-specific requirements must be met before an application is complete (see Admission to the University). Program-specific application requirements are available online.
International students should contact Graduate and Professional Admissions for application procedures.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Develop advanced research skills and use of data that enhance the work of a music entrepreneur.
- Display an understanding of skills related to leading music entrepreneurial entities.
- Articulate how faith and ethics impacts music entrepreneurial activities.
- Integrate a musical artistic posture with creating or leading a music entrepreneurial project.
- Practice and engage the field through projects in music entrepreneurial studies.