MA in Music Industry
Learn more about the Master of Arts in Music Industry program.
|CMUS 500||Foundations of Music Entrepreneurship||3|
|CMUS 501||Commercial Music Strategic Marketing||3|
|CMUS 502||Entrepreneurship and Media-Based Streams in Commercial Music||3|
|CMUS 503||Commercial Music Structure and Global Industry Issues||3|
|CMUS 504||Finance and Accounting for Music Entrepreneurs||3|
|CMUS 505||Music and Media||3|
|CMUS 600||Comprehensive Artistic Management||3|
|CMUS 601||Public Policy and Strategic Planning in the Music Industry||3|
|CMUS 602||Music Publishing||3|
|CMUS 603||Ethics and Faith in Music Industry Management||3|
|CMUS 604||Music Entrepreneurship Project||2|
University graduate admission and program-specific requirements must be met before an application is complete (see Admission to the University). Program-specific application requirements are available online.
International students should contact Graduate and Professional Admissions for application procedures.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Develop advanced research skills and use of data that enhance the work of a music entrepreneur.
- Display an understanding of skills related to leading music entrepreneurial entities.
- Articulate how faith and ethics impacts music entrepreneurial activities.
- Integrate a musical artistic posture with creating or leading a music entrepreneurial project.
- Practice and engage the field through projects in music entrepreneurial studies.