The Academic Success Center (ASC) Testing Services office is a test-proctoring center for students enrolled in correspondence, continuing education, or online courses at other institutions. To request an ASC Testing Services-proctored exam:
- Contact the home institution for approval to have ASC Testing Services designated as the proctor center.
- We request that exams be sent 3 days in advance to ASC Testing Services via email at email@example.com.
- Instructors sending exams to ASC Testing Services should include specific exam instructions for ASC Testing Services proctors.
- Call ASC Testing Services at (626) 815-3849 to notify the center of the exam’s pending arrival.
- Schedule an appointment to take the exam at ASC Testing Services using our online scheduling system.
On the day of the exam, students must:
- Bring an identification card that includes the student’s legal name, birth date, signature, and photo.
- Pay a $30 nonrefundable fee for each proctored exam (also available online).
Failure to appear for a scheduled exam will result in the exam being returned to the institution of origin.