|ECON 352||Financial Markets and Institutions||3|
|ECON 372||International Trade and Finance||3|
|FIN 320||Principles of Corporate Finance||3|
|FIN 330||Financial Analysis||3|
|FIN 432||Investment Analysis||3|
|FIN 436||Financial Risk Management||3|
|FIN 439||Seminar in Finance||3|
|Business Internship (Recommended) 1|
Note: No more than three courses in the student’s major may count toward this minor.
Meets the General Education Integrative and Applied Learning requirement
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in multiple business disciplines, including management, finance, marketing, accounting and economics.
- Identify and solve business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate business decisions based on a Christian perspective.
- Convey ideas clearly through professional written communication.
- Express ideas effectively through professional oral presentations.
- Demonstrate the ability to function as an effective business team member.
- Identify cultural, economic and political aspects of business in a global environment.