Business Management Minor
The management minor allows no more than three courses in the student’s major to count toward this minor.
|BUSI 110||Business and Entrepreneurship||3|
|MGMT 210||Principles of Management||3|
|MGMT 445||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGMT 448||Organizational and Administrative Behavior 1||3|
|MKTG 260||Principles of Marketing||3|
|Select two of the following:||6|
|Real Estate Management|
|Sales and Sales Management|
|Global Marketing Management|
Meets the General Education Civic Knowledge and Engagement requirement.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- 1.1 Competent Business Knowledge: Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge in multiple business disciplines, including management, finance, marketing, accounting and economics.
- 2.1 Critical Thinking: Students will be able to identify and solve business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 3.1 Christian Business Ethics: Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to evaluate business decisions based on a Christian perspective.
- 4.1 Written Communication: Students will be able to convey ideas clearly through professional written communication.
- 4.2 Oral Communication: Students will be able to express ideas effectively through professional oral presentations.
- 5.1 Collaborative Teamwork: Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to function as an effective business team member.
- 6.1 Comprehensive Global Awareness: Students will be able to identify cultural, economic and political aspects of business in a global environment.
- 7.1 Discipline Knowledge: Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of management concepts.
- 7.2 Discipline Problem Solving/Strategy: Students will be able a) solve core management problems or b) analyze management situations and provide strategy for effectiveness.\