The pre-engineering program enables students to:
- Complete the engineering degree at another institution of their choice.
- Demonstrate skill in the appropriate use of technology specific to engineering disciplines.
- Develop confidence in strategies of problem solving.
- Develop and apply problem-solving strategies in small-group collaborations.
- Effectively communicate technical information in written and verbal form.
- Integrate previous knowledge in mathematics and science to discover new significance of these tools in the applied field of engineering.
- Describe and assess different views of the relationship between biblical and scientific perspectives of nature.
View the 2/2 Pre-Engineering program requirements.