Award amounts listed are for students first enrolling at Azusa Pacific University in 2017-18. Refer to previous catalogs for scholarship/grant awarding information for enrollment that began prior to 2017-18.
Institutional aid categories:
Be advised that funding from all of the sources listed is not guaranteed. Budget limitations may reduce or eliminate any of the awards described without notice.
All institutional aid is subject to coordination with federal, state, institutional, and outside aid policies. On occasion, the amount of financial aid originally offered may end up reduced or eliminated due to federal, state, and/or institutional policies. See the Stacking Financial Aid policy for more information on possible restrictions.
Award amounts are based on full-time attendance. See the Minimum Enrollment policy for more information.
Azusa Pacific University is pleased to receive scholarship support from many individual donors, as well as from foundations and corporations. These scholarship dollars are then awarded by the university according to directives of the donors (if any). The student, as a scholarship recipient, may be asked to write a letter of appreciation to the donor or organization who provided the scholarship money. The student may also be asked to attend a luncheon with the donor or organization representatives. As stewards of these financial investments into the lives of students, the university wishes to thank donors personally and with integrity. By accepting the scholarship award, the student is also agreeing to express appreciation if asked to do so.
Foundations and corporations generously contribute funds that underwrite APU scholarships. These organizations include:
- America’s Christian Credit Union
- American Endowment Foundation
- American Transport System
- Arrow Motors, Inc.
- Bargaehr Family Foundation
- Barnabas Foundation
- Benevity Social Ventures, Inc.
- Bolton & Company
- California Community Foundation
- Corona Aluminum Co.
- EMELCO Foundation
- Family Unity Foundation
- Fuller Foundation
- Gatherer Family Foundation
- George H. Mayr Foundation
- IHS Foundation
- Image Management
- James L. Stamps Foundation, Inc.
- John Stauffer Charitable Trust
- Kaiser Permanente
- Landcastle, Inc.
- Larry W. Smith Ranch
- McGrew-Philipp Family Foundation
- Merklin Family Foundation
- Ministry Advance Foundation
- National Christian Foundation
- Pillmore Family Foundation
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Southern California Edison
- Team Physical Therapy
- TELACU Industries
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- The Community Foundation serving Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- The Hugh and Hazel Darling Foundation
- Visiting Angels of Glendora and Upland
- Whiting’s Food Concessions, Inc.
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- Windgate Charitable Foundation