APU’s Writing Center offers several forms of writing support that are free and available to all APU students:
- In-Person Appointments: At any stage of the writing process, students can meet with a writing coach and receive individualized support to improve their writing projects and, more importantly, their writing skills. For more information on how to schedule an appointment, visit the Writing Center website.
- Online Appointments: Graduate, regional location, and undergraduate commuter students can work with a writing coach online. During online appointments, students and writing coaches use video or chat and a mutual whiteboard space to work together in real time.
- Walk-in Hours: APU’s Writing Center offers walk-in hours, during which students can work with available writing coaches individually or in groups. Students can also use this space to work independently in a supportive environment where they can ask questions as needed. View the current walk-in hours and location.
- Workshops: The Writing Center provides several workshops for students. Join us for discussions and practical guidance on writing-related topics. Workshop dates are listed on our calendar.
- Resources: Stop by any of our locations or visit apu.edu/writingcenter/resources for handouts on more than 35 writing challenges ranging from brainstorming to documentation.
APU’s Writing Center is open year-round and has locations in Marshburn Library (East Campus), Building One (West Campus), and online, as well as at a number of satellite locations at APU regional campuses and sites.
For more information, visit apu.edu/writingcenter.