The Learning Enrichment Center is a test-proctoring center for students enrolled in correspondence, continuing education, or online courses at other institutions. To request an LEC-proctored exam:
- Contact the home institution for approval to have the LEC designated as the proctor center.
- Send all exams 48 hours in advance to the LEC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail.
- Instructors sending exams to the LEC should include specific exam instructions for LEC proctors.
- Call the LEC at (626) 815-3849 to notify the center of the exam’s pending arrival and schedule an appointment to take the exam.
On the day of the exam, students must:
- Bring an identification card that includes the student’s legal name, birth date, signature, and photo.
- Pay a $20 nonrefundable fee for each proctored exam.
Failure to appear for a scheduled exam will result in the exam being returned to the institution of origin.