Withdrawal from Courses

A student may withdraw from classes without grade penalty at any time after the Drop Period through the 10th week of the semester. The student must secure the Class Withdrawal form from One Stop | Undergraduate Enrollment Services Center and obtain a signature from the professor. The student will receive a W (withdrawal) grade in that course. A student who never attends or stops attending a course for which he or she is officially registered without following the accepted procedures will receive an F or FN (failure, nonattending) grade in that course.