Nominations to the Deans’ List are made at the conclusion of the fall and spring semesters of each academic year. Students named to the Deans’ List shall have satisfied the following conditions:
- They shall be registered for one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Music (B.M.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- They shall be enrolled full time (at least 12 units) in the qualifying semester.
- They shall achieve a 3.5 or higher GPA for the qualifying semester.