Master of Science in Biotechnology
Learn more about the Master of Science in Biotechnology program.
|BIOT 500||Biotechnology Internship||3|
|BIOT 510||Commercialization of Technology||3|
|BIOT 511||Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, and Toxicology of Biopharmaceutics||3|
|BIOT 513||Regulatory Affairs for the Biotechnology Industry||3|
|BIOT 514||Probability and Statistics for the Biotechnology Industry||3|
|BIOT 515||Project Management for the Biotechnology Industry||3|
|BIOT 516||Ethics for Biomedical Products Industries||3|
|BIOT 517||Clinical Trials||3|
|BIOT 600A||Master's Degree Project I 1||3|
|BIOT 600B||Master's Degree Project II||9|
BIOT 600A is taken for 3 units in the fall semester of the student’s second year, and BIOT 600B for 9 units in the spring semester of the second year.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge in the field of biopharmaceutics product development.
- Appropriately discriminate and implement technical knowledge in professional settings.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate and collaborate with multidisciplinary team professionals.
- Effectively communicate key concepts in pharmaceutics development orally.
- Effectively communicate key concepts in pharmaceutics development in writing.
- Implement specialized skills in field based practice.
- Evaluate normative biopharmaceutics business ethical challenges through a Christian worldview.