Financial Aid Application
- Each academic year, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. APU’s school code is 001117.
- Complete an Online Information Worksheet.
- Log in to your Student Center (home.apu.edu) to view your To-Do List. Submit all requested documents at least one month prior to your term start to ensure timely processing.
- Accept or decline your financial aid online upon receiving your Financial Aid Offer letter.
- Plan to enroll at least half time, a requirement for most federal aid eligibility.
Learn more about the financial aid process.