- Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- The School of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), which is transitioning to the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- The School of Education credential programs are approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC).
- The Master of Arts in Education: Educational Psychology and Educational Specialist Degree in School Psychology with embedded Pupil Personnel Services Credential in School Psychology program is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP).
- The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) course sequence is approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).