Master of Arts in User Experience Design
Learn more about the Master of Arts in User Experience Design.
|User Experience Design Courses||24|
|DSGN 503||Research and Design Process Methods||3|
|DSGN 504||Digital Experience Design [Proposed]||3|
|DSGN 514||Mobile Communication Design [Proposed]||3|
|DSGN 515||Digital Innovation Design [Proposed]||3|
|DSGN 516||Interactive Narrative/Story||3|
|DSGN 615||UXD Internship or Independent Study [Proposed]||3|
|ART 618||Master's Capstone I||3|
|ART 625||Master's Capstone II||3|
|Other Art and Design Courses||6|
|DSGN 606||Database Management and Scripting [Proposed]||3|
|DSGN 607||Design Business and Entrepreneurship [Proposed]||3|
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Develop reflective practices that are consistent with key principles of design process methods and theoretical frameworks of User Experience Design.
- Apply design principles and guidelines over mobile and digital platforms of user interaction.
- Demonstrate adaptive communication skills with project management stakeholders.
- Practice individual and collaborative skills in design problem-solving.
- Describe key business and management principles related to UXD practice.
- Articulate design thinking ideas, design practice constructs, and design studies research in written form.