Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Critical Thinking: Identify and solve business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Analyze quantitative data to address real-world or discipline-specific business problems.
- Information Technology: Apply current information technologies to business issues.
- Christian Business Ethics: Use biblically-based ethics to make moral and virtuous ethical and socially-responsible business decisions.
- Written Communication: Convey ideas clearly and effectively through professional written communication.
- Oral Communication: Communicate in informative or persuasive ways using the appropriate genre, channel, structure, and style.
- Global/Multicultural Awareness: Informed by biblically-based ethics, students will identify and respond to cultural, economic, and political aspects of business in multicultural and global environments.