Administrative Withdrawal

Nonenrollment for a period of two consecutive terms will result in administrative withdrawal from the university. See the Academic Calendars for complete term and session information. An administrative withdrawal does not change a student’s posted grades or account balance, nor does it generate a refund of any kind, but reapplication and department reacceptance are required to enroll again. Students who are reaccepted will be held to the current Graduate and Professional Catalog requirements, which may entail additional degree requirements. Contact Graduate and Professional Admissions for assistance with the reapplication process.