Declaring or Changing a Minor

Professional undergraduate students requesting a declaration or change of minor must complete a Professional Minor Request Form and obtain approval from the department/program. Students may add new minors up to the time at which they apply for graduation. If you wish to add a minor after applying for graduation, consult your Academic Records Specialist in the Graduate and Professional Registrar’s office to verify that the minor can be simultaneously completed with the major degree program.