Minor in Christian Ministries
Successful completion of the minor requires a 2.5 cumulative GPA in all courses required for the minor.
|MIN 253||Evangelism and Discipleship||3|
|MINC 200||Introduction to Contemporary Christian Ministries||3|
|MINC 318||Theology and Practice of Ministry||3|
|MINC 456||Ministry Organization and Administration||3|
|WRIT 200||Writing 2: Writing for Christian Practice 1||3|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Anthropology for Everyday Life 2|
|City in Theological Perspective|
|Family Development and Ministry|
|Topics in Ministry|
|Effective Teaching in Christian Education|
|Intercultural Ministries 2|
|Ministry to the City|
|Principles of Preaching|
|Communicating the Gospel|
|Suffering: Theological and Practical Perspectives on Disabilities|
|Race, Reconciliation, and Ministry 2|
|Children's Educational Ministries|
|Exegeting the City|
|World Religions 2|
Meets the General Education Writing 2 requirement.
Meets the General Education Intercultural Competence requirement.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication in various contexts.
- Apply various practical theology methods in life and ministries.
- Develop a healthy awareness of one's self, gifts, and callings.
- Exhibit increased desire and holistic capacities for cultivating communities of inclusion.
- Demonstrate an increasing proficiency related to the styles, skills, and character required for Christian leadership.
- Articulate an emerging theology that informs one's Christian practice.