Minor in Marketing
No more than three courses in the student’s major may count toward this minor.
|MKTG 260||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MKTG 361||Integrated Marketing Communications||3|
|MKTG 362||Consumer Behavior||3|
|MKTG 363||Marketing Research||3|
|MKTG 466||Digital Marketing||3|
|Select two of the following:||6|
|Sales and Sales Management|
|Global Marketing Management|
|Strategic Marketing Management|
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Competent Business Knowledge: Demonstrate knowledge in multiple business disciplines, including management, finance, marketing, accounting and economics.
- Critical Thinking: Identify and solve business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Christian Business Ethics: Demonstrate the ability to evaluate business decisions based on a Christian perspective.
- Written Communication: Convey ideas clearly through professional written communication.
- Oral Communication: Express ideas effectively through professional oral presentations.
- Collaborative Teamwork: Demonstrate the ability to function as an effective business team member.
- Comprehensive Global Awareness: Identify cultural, economic and political aspects of business in a global environment.
- Discipline Knowledge: Demonstrate knowledge of marketing concepts.
- Discipline Problem Solving/Strategy: Solve core marketing problems, or analyze marketing situations and provide strategy for effectiveness.