Minor in Finance
No more than three courses in the student’s major may count toward this minor.
|FIN 320||Principles of Corporate Finance||3|
|FIN 330||Financial Analysis||3|
|FIN 338||Applied Portfolio Management||3|
|FIN 352||Financial Markets and Institutions||3|
|FIN 372||International Trade and Finance||3|
|FIN 432||Investment Analysis||3|
|FIN 436||Financial Risk Management||3|
|FIN 439||Seminar in Finance||3|
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in multiple business disciplines, including management, finance, marketing, accounting and economics.
- Identify and solve business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate business decisions based on a Christian perspective.
- Convey ideas clearly through professional written communication.
- Express ideas effectively through professional oral presentations.
- Demonstrate the ability to function as an effective business team member.
- Identify cultural, economic and political aspects of business in a global environment.