Minor in Business Management
No more than three courses in a student’s major may count toward the business management minor.
|BUSI 110||Business and Entrepreneurship||3|
|MGMT 210||Principles of Management||3|
|MKTG 260||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MGMT 445||Human Resource Management||3|
|MGMT 448||Organizational and Administrative Behavior 1||3|
|Select two of the following:||6|
|Leadership In Management|
|Managing Teams and Groups|
|Real Estate Management|
|Business Management Internship 2|
|Sales and Sales Management|
|Global Marketing Management|
Meets the General Education Civic Knowledge and Engagement requirement.
Meets the General Education Integrative and Applied Learning requirement.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Competent Business Knowledge: Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge in multiple business disciplines, including management, finance, marketing, accounting and economics.
- Critical Thinking: Students will be able to identify and solve business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Christian Business Ethics: Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to evaluate business decisions based on a Christian perspective.
- Written Communication: Students will be able to convey ideas clearly through professional written communication.
- Oral Communication: Students will be able to express ideas effectively through professional oral presentations.
- Collaborative Teamwork: Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to function as an effective business team member.
- Comprehensive Global Awareness: Students will be able to identify cultural, economic and political aspects of business in a global environment.
- Discipline Knowledge: Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of management concepts.
- Discipline Problem Solving/Strategy: Students will be able to a) solve core management problems or b) analyze management situations and provide strategy for effectiveness.