Minor in Accounting
No more than three courses in a student’s major may count toward this minor.
|ACCT 120||Principles of Accounting I||4|
|ACCT 121||Principles of Accounting II||3|
|ACCT 320||Intermediate Accounting I||3|
|ACCT 321||Intermediate Accounting II||3|
|ACCT 325||Cost Accounting||3|
|or ACCT 426||Auditing Principles I|
|ACCT 331||Federal Taxes I||3|
|or ACCT 332||Federal Taxes II|
|ACCT 336||Advanced Accounting||3|
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Demonstrate mastery of key accounting content areas, such as financial reporting, business and economic concepts, auditing, and regulation.
- Identify and solve accounting or business problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Compose responses to business decisions that demonstrate a Christian worldview.
- Express themselves clearly and effectively through professional written and oral communications.
- Demonstrate the ability to function as an effective business team member.