Minor in Theater Arts
|THTR 110||Introduction to Acting||3|
|THTR 221||Theatrical Sets and Properties||3|
|THTR 225||History of Theater to the 19th Century 1||3|
|or THTR 226||History of Theater: 19th Century to the Present|
|Select three of the following:||9|
|Theatrical Lighting and Sound|
|Introduction to Stage Management|
|Theater Education, K-12|
|Theater for Social Change 2|
|Writing 3: Playwriting 3|
|Dramatic Theory and Criticism|
THTR 225 meets the General Education Intercultural Competence requirement.
Meets the General Education Civic Knowledge and Engagement requirement.
Meets the General Education Writing 3 requirement.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents who successfully complete this program shall be able to:
- Integrate technique and skills needed to become an interdisciplinary theater artist
- Apply professional production techniques
- Evaluate the historical development of theater as an art
- Apply analytical approaches to drama
- Identify the contribution and impact of Christian faith and practice in the theatrical arts